SLOW COOKER GENERAL TSO’S CHICKEN See more>>
PREP TIME：15 mins
COOK TIME：3 hours
TOTAL TIME：3 hours 15 mins
Super Easy Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken. Way better (and healthier) than takeout!
1. 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2. ¼ cup cornstarch
3. 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4. 1 cup hoisin sauce
5. 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
6. 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
7. 2 teaspoons sesame oil
8. green onions for serving, if desired
9. sesame seeds for serving, if desired
1. Add chicken and cornstarch to a large ziplock bag. Toss to coat the chicken with the cornstarch.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
3. Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides about 2 minutes on each side. (Note the chicken will not be fully cooked and that is ok)
4. Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
5. Add hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
6. Pour the sauce onto the chicken and stir to coat the chicken.
7. Cook on low for 2-3 hours.
8. Serve with green onions and sesame seeds for serving, if desired.
There are a ton of options for you to choose. Click NEXT PAGE or Next POST below to find the gallery of classic pixie cuts and happy pinning!
Subscribe us for more latest ideas/tips.