What is the most popular wedding color theme in 2017? Of course it is navy blue. It is a rich color that can be paired with many colors and make your wedding color palette perfect .
Wedding trends come and go, while others remain perennial favorites for both decor and wedding attire alike. A navy blue color palette, for example — despite the fact that it’s having a moment according to Pinterest — is as timeless as they come. Here are 13 ways couples are incorporating the classic hue — a brilliant alternative to the more traditional black —into their weddings this year.
In today’s post, We’ve got all the prettiest navy blue wedding color combos to inspire your big day. Scroll down for inspiration!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sunny, summer weather sets the perfect backdrop for any wedding. However, an outdoor ceremony risks a makeup meltdown during this time of year. But your makeup should withstand not only heat but also tears, and anything else your wedding day throws at you. here are some face-saving tips and advice for summer brides.
1. If your skin is oily, hydrate it with an oil-free moisturizer. If it’s extra oily, skip the moisturizer and just dab a little eye lotion under your eyes. And if your skin is dry, moisturize as usual.
2. Opt for an oil-free primer before applying makeup. Primer helps your makeup wear longer, sit better, and hold up through any condition. If you use foundation, apply an oil-free formula with a foundation brush. After you’ve applied your liquid foundation, powder your face with a small brush.
3. Take caution with bronzers. Stay away from liquid or cream bronzers, as they will not hold up in the heat; try a matte powder instead.
1. If your lids are extra oily, apply a mattifying product first, then put your concealer on top. Finish it off with a dusting of powder.
2. When it comes to shadows, stay away from creamy formulas, which tend to oil up. For extra insurance, apply two layers.
3. As for liners, liquid liner is the best idea.
4. A waterproof mascara is a must for every bride, especially for a summer one.
We are in love with today’s beautiful wedding inspiration, a fun spin on a Frida Kahlo inspired wedding by Sun and Life Photography, E Events Co. + Christine Cater Floral + Event Design. Their ideas grew after deciding on their location, Holman Ranch Carmel Valley, California, since they fell in love with its refined and gorgeous Spanish-influenced architecture.
With visions of cactus, macrame, rich cognac brown leather, and bright pops of fuchsia the team began to craft a setting that’s sure to inspire. And while we know these creatives aren’t the first to take a stab at designing a scene based around the beloved artist, Frida, they really pushed the theme to new heights. They tell us, We find a lot of our inspiration from Frida and her work, and it was really important to us to create something fresh and different that had not been seen before. The use of bright colors were key, but we wanted them to be done in a way that we felt really represented the emotion behind Frida’s art.
We are in love with today’s beautiful wedding inspiration, a fun spin on a Frida Kahlo inspired wedding by Sun and Life Photography, E Events Co. + Christine Cater Floral + Event Design. SOURCE>>
If you’re in the midst of planning your winter wedding for later this year – or if you need to pick up a few last minute pieces for your upcoming celebration – today’s post couldn’t come at a better time! Because the new winter collection from 4LOVEPolkaDots is available now and it’s filled with creative + unique pieces that will complete your wedding setting + impress your guests!
4LOVEPolkaDots designs wedding invitations and exclusive wedding decor like guest books, ring pillows, favor gift boxes, flower girls accessories and more. Each + every one of their products are made by hand, with lots of love and care. Drawing inspiration from modern design, nature and fashion, 4LOVEPolkaDots creates products for brides + grooms who are looking for design ideas with a stylish, unique feel.
If you’re in the midst of planning your winter wedding for later this year – or if you need to pick up a few last minute pieces for your upcoming celebration – today’s post couldn’t come at a better time!
Because the new winter collection from 4LOVEPolkaDots is available now and it’s filled with creative + unique pieces that will complete your wedding setting + impress your guests. Source>>
Find great fall rustic wedding ideas that include fall rustic wedding invitations, centerpieces and fall bouquets that will help complete your planning for having a fall rustic wedding!
It’s always a treat to get a peek inside a photography workshop, and the setting dreamt up by Chelsea Porter for the KariMe Photography workshop will definitely lend some autumn inspiration worth pinning.
And just in time for Thanksgiving, too! Kari shares, The rustic farm style was breathtaking with an incredible floral wall created by Eco Flora Design. Source>>