BACON CHEDDAR RANCH PINWHEELS
1. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2. ¼ c. ranch dressing
3. ½ c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
4. 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
5. 1 Tbsp. minced chives
6. tortillas (6 small or 3 large)
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing. Mix until smooth.
2. Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
3. Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
4. Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces. See more>>
Searches related to AutoAnything Bait and Switch & Major Return Hassles Bulkfoods Beware! Watchbrokers i had the same issue Bulkfoods www.bulkfoods.com Nutrisystem Buyer Beware