BACON CHEDDAR RANCH PINWHEELS
1. 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
2. ¼ c. ranch dressing
3. ½ c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
4. 6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
5. 1 Tbsp. minced chives
6. tortillas (6 small or 3 large)
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing. Mix until smooth.
2. Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
3. Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
4. Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces. See more>>
There are a ton of options for you to choose. Click NEXT PAGE or Next POST below to find the gallery of classic pixie cuts and happy pinning!
Subscribe us for more latest ideas/tips.