Sunny, summer weather sets the perfect backdrop for any wedding. However, an outdoor ceremony risks a makeup meltdown during this time of year. But your makeup should withstand not only heat but also tears, and anything else your wedding day throws at you. here are some face-saving tips and advice for summer brides.
1. If your skin is oily, hydrate it with an oil-free moisturizer. If it’s extra oily, skip the moisturizer and just dab a little eye lotion under your eyes. And if your skin is dry, moisturize as usual.
2. Opt for an oil-free primer before applying makeup. Primer helps your makeup wear longer, sit better, and hold up through any condition. If you use foundation, apply an oil-free formula with a foundation brush. After you’ve applied your liquid foundation, powder your face with a small brush.
3. Take caution with bronzers. Stay away from liquid or cream bronzers, as they will not hold up in the heat; try a matte powder instead.
1. If your lids are extra oily, apply a mattifying product first, then put your concealer on top. Finish it off with a dusting of powder.
2. When it comes to shadows, stay away from creamy formulas, which tend to oil up. For extra insurance, apply two layers.
3. As for liners, liquid liner is the best idea.
4. A waterproof mascara is a must for every bride, especially for a summer one.
There are a ton of options for you to choose. Click NEXT PAGE or Next POST below to find the gallery of classic pixie cuts and happy pinning!