I imagine that everyone has her own personal awkward hair length. My awkward grown-out lob is obviously different than someone’s overgrown pixie cut (though actually, that sounds kind of cool. Can we make that a trend for spring?). But for me, the mid-range situation I’m working with right now is my hair-length nightmare. It’s been almost seven months since I cut my long wavy hair into an angled lob, so it’s not all that surprising that it’s currently an overgrown disaster. (Luckily, I’m getting a new cut and some exciting color this Friday, so stay tuned!)
But over the past couple of months, the frustration of this length has sent me deep into the Pinterest archives to figure out what on earth to do with this mess. When my hair is in good shape, I usually just straighten or curl depending on what it feels like doing when I wake up, then leave it down. When your hair is overgrown, leaving it down isn’t really an option. At least for me, it gets so bottom-heavy it looks more like a triangular hair hat than anything else. So, I had to get creative. Here are my favorite (easy) hair tutorials for our awkward medium-length hair.
1. Twisted Chignon
This chignon from The Headband Project makes me feel like a fancy lady. Although I’m still working on getting my twists as flawless as she does, overall the look is pretty easy to pull off.
Searches related to Do you get back more taxes if you are married? do you get more income tax being married marriage tax brackets marriage tax calculator marriage tax calculator 2016 better to file taxes single or married tax credit for getting married in 2015 filing taxes the year you get married marriage tax credit 2015
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15
It’s starting to warm up here and the kids are getting excited to get outside and have some fun!
We’ve compiled the best DIY summer activities for kids. So grab a cup of tea and get ready to get inspired to have fun with your kids this summer!
Searches related to how much can a landlord charge for cleaning cleaning fee for rental property can my landlord charge me for cleaning charges for cleaning rental property what can you charge a tenant for when they move out can landlord charge for painting rental property cleaning prices can a landlord charge for carpet cleaning what can a landlord charge for when you move out
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 17, Page 18, Page 19, Page 20, Page 21, Page 22, Page 23, Page 24, Page 25, Page 26, Page 27, Page 28, Page 29
Summer heat is great for beach and pool days, and for your spirit – but for hair? Not so much. Between the humidity, random thunderstorms, and feeling hot in general, my hair is a total mess from June until the middle of September. I chopped it off a few months ago, so it’s not that long right now, but last year I was dealing with a LOT of hair… and it’s super uncomfortable.
Sure, the heat is bad for any type of hair, but girls with long hair have it extra hard. Hair makes you hot, especially when it’s thick and heavy and all over the place. You could just put it up in a messy bun or ponytail, but what if you’re feeling something more fun and unique? There are endless options on Pinterest and beauty blogs all over the Internet, and I’ve put together some of the cutest and easiest tutorials I’ve seen – and none of them involve extra heat! Here are 20 easy summer hairstyles for girls with long hair that will take you to the beach and beyond:
1. Keep all your hair away from any part of your body with this twisty bun (the hair dryer isn’t necessary):
Searches related to how to deposit money into someone else’s bank account online how to make a deposit into someone else’s account how to deposit money into another person’s account can i deposit money into someone else’s bank account from my bank how to deposit money into someone else’s bank account wells fargo how to transfer money to someone else’s bank account online can i deposit cash into someone else’s account bank of america how to transfer money to someone else’s bank account chase how to deposit money to another account online
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 17, Page 18, Page 19, Page 20
Simple but cute Purple Nail Art Ideas
Below is a simple Purple Nail Art that you might find interesting to don on your nails. Having good nail art doesn’t always mean that they have to be hard to do. Sometimes you can find rather simple nail art designs that will look absolutely beautiful on your nails.
- – Glitter Purple nail art, glitter polish has been common among other nail polishes but they can give you a wonderful and galaxy-like effect when you do this with the Purple color.
- – Zigzag Purple nail art, this consists of two colors to create the zigzag effect while creating a slight gradient effect between the two colors. Making the zigzag effect is fairly simple and you can use a sponge to lightly put the gradient effect.
- – Floral Purple nail art, what more perfect design for the Purple color than beautiful Purple flowers? The floral nail art designs have always been around and have always looked pretty and stylish. The Purple color also makes the flower designs appear even more exquisite and unique.
- – Purple Nail art with embellishments, another great style to make the classic Purple nail polish stand out will be to add beautiful embellishments on top. You can choose from beads to sequins or to foil. It depends on the nail polish design that you are working on and which one looks best.
- – Abstract Purple nail art, the color Purple itself is artistic looking and a bit of free hand paint designs can heighten the effect on your nails, done be afraid to add gradient French tips as well as abstract designs on top of the Purple polish layers.
- – Animal print Purple nail art design, one of the most trendy and popular designs at the moment as well are the animal print ones, a lot of the prints are of leopard ones because they looked really pretty and random. Having purple animal print nails simply makes one look glamorous.
Whatever style you would choose you can be sure that Purple is a very elegant and royal looking color. It is beautiful and can even complement with other shads when you have found just the right combination. There is no ugly nail polish color when you know how to blend them into designs and gradients. Simple practice on the designs you want can help perfect the nail art you wish to recreate.
A beautiful Purple nail art design. The purple polish is accompanied by a beautiful lace design in white polish in order to accentuate the colors more clearly.
Searches related to can you be fired for looking for another job uk can you be fired for looking for a new job uk can you be fired for applying for another job uk can i be fired for interviewing for another job uk can i be fired for looking for another job australia can you terminate an employee for looking for another job uk can you be fired for looking for another job canada dismissed for applying for another job employee looking for another job what to do